NEW batch of refurbished Hagglund BV206 vehicles are ready now (they were all sold out). Let’s have a quick look on the refurbishing process.
What did they look like at the beginning?
Rubber tracks, road wheel system, drive sprocket system, tensioning system were all dead, replaced them with our own bv206 chasis.
Installed on the used bv206 vehicle.
Finally have a look on what it looks like now.
HÄGGLUND BV206 All Terrain Vehicles – originally designed for the both Civilian and Military use in the 1980’s as an All Terrain Personnel and Equipment Carrier. The BV206 has since gone on to established itself as one of the most formidable off roaders in the world from tropical climates to the icy tundra of the polar regions.
Hagglund BV206 all terrain vehicle suits any environment and any role requiring the particular talents of these extra-ordinary vehicles, like fording streams, crawling rock surfaces, swimming deep water, maneuvering mud and muck or post-disaster debris are no obstacle for this multipurpose vehicle. The unit is even fully amphibious without extra preparation. It’s operational in more diverse environments than any other tracked vehicle.
BV206 vehicles are widely used in the following:
• Estate Owners Shoot Vehicles
• Emergency Services Fire Brigade, Ambulance and Mountain Rescue Services
• Disaster Aid and Support i.e. Earth Quakes, Flooding
• Public Service Companies for works undertaken where access is restrictive
• Oil Exploration Companies
• Polar Exploration and Arctic Expeditions
• Overseas Civil Defense Forces
• Touring or adventure company